1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Good Bye All

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Firefighter Dave, Jun 10, 2003.

1. Firefighter Dave

Firefighter Dave LawnSite Member

Hey all..... just wanted to say good bye to you all.....

I decided to get out of the business all together.... My full-time job keeps be busy enough and it was taking to much time away from my wife. You all take care!!!

:blob2: :blob2:
  2. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

You're leaving us? I'm sorry to hear that. Good luck with your FT job!
  3. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Good Luck Dave!!!!:waving:
  4. drobson

drobson LawnSite Member

Sorry to see you go Dave, good luck with everything, Time away from family is one of the drawbacks to this industry, especially when it's a second career.
  5. Zattpazz

Zattpazz LawnSite Member

Take care!
  6. TurfGuyTX

TurfGuyTX LawnSite Senior Member
    from DFW

Good luck to you and enjoy the time with the family.
  7. o-so-n-so

o-so-n-so LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Alabama

Dave, I appreciate the dedication you have for your job. I think it takes a special person to go out and fight a fire knowing the danger that it holds. Thank you.....

Did you hear the news last week about the shooting in the Fayette, Alabama police department? An 18 year old was being booked on stolen vehicle charges in the early morning hours when he got the gun of an officer, shot and killed the officer that he took the gun from, another officer and the dispatcher.
    One of the officers I knew personally through my full time job. He lost his life doing what he loved. Protecting his community.....
    Be Safe and God Bless.......

8. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Good Luck Brother.
    My wife works with me on the lawns when I get home from the station. Take care and enjoy your family. Stay safe.
  9. Nozzleman

Nozzleman LawnSite Member

Take care and be safe.
  10. rookiemower

rookiemower LawnSite Senior Member

havent been here long dave but you seemed to be very knowledgable good luck :)