1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Good Bye Closing Shop

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ron, Jun 2, 2001.

1. ron

ron LawnSite Senior Member

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: GOOD BYE TO YOU ALL
    Because of my bad fall which happened on May 15 falling off 8 ft ladder and breaking my back. Compressed fracture T-11 T-12 vert.
    My Dr Said I will never be able to handle any rough riding so I am gona have to close up shop and sell all my equipment,my life is worth more thenmy lawn care business, well everyone take care ,,,,
  2. Randy Scott

Randy Scott LawnSite Bronze Member

Can't you keep the business and hire laborers? It may be tight in the beginning but it may work out also! I guess I don't know all the details though.
  3. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

sorry to hear about the misfortune ron. i hope your back fairs well and you can go into another line of work that you like. hope everything works out for the best.
  4. ron, i am gonna wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors, and as speedy of a recovery as is possible. do you know yet what you are gonna wind up doing after you get better, or is that still up in the air? anyways good luck, if you are gonna sell the accounts / equipment maybe you should advertise on here. or is that against the rules?>
  5. ron

ron LawnSite Senior Member

thanks for all your support.July 15 I will return to my full time job as a correctional officer for the state. I was working full time with the state and also doing 43 clients in Lawn care si I was working my butt off ben doing this for almost two seasons until my bad accident.
  6. Southern Lawns

Southern Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

The best to you!!!!!!!!!
  7. dmk395

dmk395 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ma

best of luck Ron
  8. Toroguy

Toroguy LawnSite Bronze Member

Gotta love that pension!

Best of luck to you in the future Ron.
  9. KD'sLawns

KD'sLawns LawnSite Member

Ron, hate to hear that you have to leave us. You take care of yourself and when you see someone mowing...think of us here on Lawnsite. Best Wishes!!!
  10. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

So you members don't think I am avoiding this issue, I did email Ron.

Good luck Ron