Lawn Care Forum banner

Good day.......today!

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Patriot Services 
#1 ·
I got hooked up with a business network in my area, met with them for the first time today and got 5 request for estimates from the various members of the group for service of their personal lawns, also met with a realtor and she said that her office had a ton of properties that needed lawn service and needed someone to service them, about an hour after the meeting she called me with the first property she would like me to cut..it's about 1 acre. I also walked several subdivisions in my area handing out flyers and talking to the residents and added 4 regular mow customers and a possible mulch job.....things are starting to look up!!:clapping:........payup:.......:drinkup:

#2 ·
Just out of curiosity, what was the name of the network. I got a call today from someone representing a company called E-Connect. The rep stated she could hook me up with clients requesting lawn and landscape services in my area. I was tempted to call just to see what the catch is. I suspect they want you to pay a fee for leads. Anybody else had experiences like this?:usflag::usflag::usflag:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.