Good deal on building lease?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by KrayzKajun, Jan 19, 2013.

1. burnsyscapes

burnsyscapes LawnSite Member

I would be on that in a heart beat. I am paying 250 at an storeage facility, 10x10 box and for 2 trailers and a truck, and its an open lot. For 600 to have a ware house to work and a fenced yard compared to what I could that's a no brainer for me!!!

Good luck
  2. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah that's a good deal...I just moved my equipment into a 15 X 50 storage space and I am paying $270 a month.
  3. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Cant wait to clean out the bay and get the yard all organized. Here is a pic of the bay.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  4. KrayzKajun

Should start moving my stuff this week.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  5. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats man! It wll look nice once you get her all set up.

DLONGLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks awesome! Thats the perfect set up for you. For 400 dollars you stole that! Do you have to pay utilities or do you have access to water, electricity, heat/ac for the office and to spray down everything?

That shop and yard around here would go for close to 2k per month. I have been in the market for a piece of commercial property with no buildings on it for about 3 years, and every time i find one, the seller gets more than the asking price for it becuase it goes so quick!

Congrats man!
  7. KrayzKajun

I have ac/heat in the office, a big window that looks into my bay. Bathroom right next to my office. I access to three water spigots to wash equipment, fill sprayers etc. the $400 includes utilities etc. i plan to spruce up the front the building a lil to benifit me and the trailer dealer.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  8. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

Ok, let me ask something to clarify here.. the inside part that you have rented consists of the space directly behind that door and to the back wall, there is an imaginary wall that sections off your rented space from the rest of the whole building, correct? I believe some people may be getting the idea that you are renting that entire building as seen in the photos of the outside.
  9. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

You've got a good thing going here. Not sure why you even asked anyone about doing it in the first place!! ;)

I have almost an exact setup. Secure, barbed wire fenced in lot, with a bay exactly the same size, dumpster, perfect lot space, security cameras, great location, for 450.00 monthly.

You'll be very happy. Enjoy.
  10. KrayzKajun

Thanks perfect earth. bye the way i love your work.