1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Good deal on Jungle Jim Racks?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ironchef66, Jan 31, 2012.

1. ironchef66

ironchef66 LawnSite Member

2. ironchef66

correction; think not thing
  3. torotorotoro

torotorotoro LawnSite Senior Member

dam thats cheep
  4. ironchef66

Thats what I thought, Ill let you know what you really are getting. They come tomorrow meaning it was 2 days to ship.
  5. watsmi57

watsmi57 LawnSite Senior Member

yes that is what you are getting. it's the real deal. there is a thread on this here already - try a search. lots of us got them last season. cheapest on the web or anywhere for that matter. original factory jungle jim stuff too. you will be happy. my jungle jim dealer's jaw dropped when i told him how much i paid for these.
  6. ironchef66

thanks man thats reassuring.
  7. SDLandscapes VT

SDLandscapes VT LawnSite Senior Member

Can you buy just the blower holder??
  8. ironchef66

yeah they have it for like $80 i believe
  9. TheChiefsLawnCare

TheChiefsLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Get the extreme racks they are way better. Ask around on here, you will find the majority of people like the extreme racks better. check em out. www.trailerracks.com
  10. orangemower

orangemower LawnSite Silver Member
    from pa

It's too late for the OP to get the Extreme racks. I personally think he made a mistake buying the JJ rack. They don't hold the trimmer from moving. He might want to order a few triggers for his trimmers now so he has them in hand when they break off from the trimmer flopping around on the rack. You get what you pay for as they say!