Good deal on S185??

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Team_Yamaha, Nov 20, 2005.

1. Team_Yamaha

Team_Yamaha LawnSite Member

I this past week I endedup buying a new (06) Bobcat S185, cat/heat, suspension seat, block heater, power Bobtach, counterwieght kit, backup alarm. I am trading in my 763 G-series (2000 model year), with 1800 hrs, only opition is hand controls. After all is said and done, including taxes. I have to pay $11,8XX.XX. I think that I got a pretty good deal, what do you guys think??

2. all ferris

all ferris LawnSite Bronze Member

good but would have been better if you got a/c too. The a/c is great.

3. Tigerotor77W

Tigerotor77W LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Germany

Team_Yamaha, good to see you here... sounds like a pretty decent deal.

4. ToroLandscaper

ToroLandscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

Team Yamaha get some pictures posted

5. Team_Yamaha

Team_Yamaha LawnSite Member

Lil update.... I got the S185 on Monday. It is a night and day differance over the 763. Plus I am so glad to get rid of the hand controls!! I will post some pics this week, as the machine is sitting on a job site right now. I am just wondering who going to be the person to put the first mark on it......:realmad:

6. badranman

badranman LawnSite Member

Hey Team Yamaha, I too just traded my 2003 763 G series for a new S185. Mine has high flow for the snowblower we'll be running. None of us liked the Bobcat hand controls either so we went with foot controls again. Haven't really put it to the test yet (droped it off the same day to have salter mounted) but there's nothing like a new machine!