Good deal?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LawnscapeMN, Dec 3, 2005.

1. LawnscapeMN

LawnscapeMN LawnSite Member

I have been looking for one of these after a terrible season of raking & hand bagging.... I was wondering if this was a good deal? and also, how much work is it to replace the motor if it is a serious problem? I havent seen any around here(minnesota) for cheaper...But i dont want to get it without knowing the value....But I know anything is better than hand raking and bagging by myself... Thanks
    I offered him $300 to see if he would bite, but he didnt...haha:cry:
  2. Husky05

Husky05 LawnSite Senior Member

Hey man I wouldnt waste my time emailing that guy with offers let alone being serious about buying that. It looks like a piece of crap and apparently has been used and abused. You never want to have poor equipment. At least in my own eyes the customer respects the contractor that comes to his/her house looking and acting professional. You never want to have equipment that is always going to break down. Just my 2 cents
  3. MOOSE

MOOSE LawnSite Senior Member

That thing has been on ebay for 2 months now. Offer him 450 and see if he bites.
  4. LawnscapeMN

LawnscapeMN LawnSite Member

Thanks for the input guys....
    Yeah it does look like its been used, but I figured if I got it for cheap I could put a few bucks into it and have a nice little rig, with not too much of an investment. The only other thing I didnt get answered is what these normally run? Thanks again for any help.:blush: