Good Deal??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by scagman52, Feb 2, 2008.

1. scagman52

scagman52 LawnSite Senior Member

I have been thinking about getting a WB for my smaller accounts. This guy is selling a complete setup. Do you think this is a good deal? Ebay auction number 290202632205.
    Thanks to all for your opinions!
  2. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

Do you know the reserve on this equipment. with out knowing what he wants for this equipment. we can’t tell you if this is a good deal?:drinkup:

3. scagman52

scagman52 LawnSite Senior Member

He does not have a reserve on the auction. It has 3 days to go and the bid is at $2000.00. I guess I should wait until a few hours left to go and see what the bid is. I don't think I would pay over $2500.00.
  4. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

I'll give my input on the price, I think the trailer's worth maybe 7-900 but it's one size too small, you really want a 6x12 so definitely no reason to pay top dollar for that little 5x10 anyhow... The Wb probably 2000-2500 by itself especially since it has a velke (figure +$2-300 for those), the handheld stuff probably another 1,000 and you don't need that trimmer rack so it's free and I am guessing like this because it is almost all pretty new or close to it.

I'd say it's worth 4g+ myself and I'd be surprised if that auction doesn't jump way up there later, that's what the price usually does in the last hour but I would watch it anyhow, see how things go for the experience, how I learned is watching other auctions, now don't hold your breath but you might get lucky too.