Good Dealer in KY. ????

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Ky.Smoke, Feb 12, 2006.

1. niteliters

niteliters LawnSite Senior Member

louisville, what products have you used or are thinking of using??

2. niteliters

I might be able to help you out with a line that is user friendly, safe, and a good relationship with distributor out of owensboro.

3. klkanders

klkanders LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Nightlight
    What fixtures do you use?

4. niteliters

nightscaping primarily...dabble with others but only in certain applications where a nightscaping fixture/lamp requirement won't get the job done. I have thought many time about installing other lines, but I haven't wanted to get involved in the different parts for different lines I would have to carry on our trailers.

5. klkanders

klkanders LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Thanks for the reply. I tried to message you but it wouldnt work I think because of how long you have been registered? Do you guys install alot of systems? Any advice for a beginner like me? Thanks!

6. niteliters

7. niteliters

ky. smoke!!! where are you?? I know your not out doing much work today. did you all get the snow we got down here??

8. Ky.Smoke

Ky.Smoke LawnSite Member

Sorry for the long wait on the reply niteliters. I had to go out of town the last four days. I used some Hadco products from WolfCreek on three different occasions just because they were the only place that I knew around here, like I said I took their class and I am just starting so I would like to develop a good relationship with a company for the future. If WolfCreek is the best then I will continue to use them but if there are good alternatives then I am willing to give them a try.

9. niteliters

try nightscaping 1-800-544-4840. tell them chris with niteliters referred you. get some literature from them and the distributor closest to you.
    good luck

10. Ky.Smoke

Ky.Smoke LawnSite Member

Thanks niteliters. I will contact them on Monday.