1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Good Dealers in Northern KY?????

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Fuzzster, May 21, 2004.

1. Fuzzster

Fuzzster LawnSite Member
    from KY

Hi everybody. I'm a newbie and I was wondering the guys in Kenton/Boone Co. areas who you deal with buying mowers and parts/service. And any recommendations on the best ones in our area.

Would also like to meet some of you sometime and talk about the biz if anybody's interested. Thanks
  2. Fuzzster

Fuzzster LawnSite Member
    from KY

Sorry, forgot to add this. I have 2 motorcycles I'm trying to sell to buy some commercial equip. I wouldnt mind trading for a good walkbehind if you or you know anybody that may be interested.

They are 2003 Honda cf150 and xr85. Both have under 20 hours of ride time on them. I'm asking $3500 for both, or the trade for equivalent value on a w/b. I paid $5600 for them last year.
  3. Fuzzster

Fuzzster LawnSite Member
    from KY

Come on.........You're telling me there's nobody from Northern Kentucky on here?????
  4. Birddog Lawncare

Birddog Lawncare LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

I lived in Florence a while back, if you drive up I-75 aways theres a great dealer in Springboro, OH. (Halfway between Cincy and Dayton. It would be a good hours drive for you. Stihl, Husquavarna, Bobcat, Wright, & others. I've heard about one in West Chester that's huge. (maybe 45-50 minutes from you.) THey have Exmark, Scag and Toro.
  5. kwelch

kwelch LawnSite Member

I from NKY :waving: I ran a landscape company in Florence for 8 years and now am in the computer industry (go figure). I'm thinking about getting back into it on my own. I currently have 3 yards that I mow on the side. I own a Snapper 36" walk behind now.
    When I was in the landscape business we would go to Crescent Springs Hardware off buttermilk pike. Sometimes we also would go to Lesco which is off of Industrial road.
  6. YardKeeper

YardKeeper LawnSite Member

I used to live in the Campbell County area and the best company I had to deal with was Crescent Springs Hardware. Mark worked with you alot and they sell their machines at pretty reasonable prices. Right now he has a few overstock 36" exmark w/b belt drive for $2500. Good Luck