Good deals

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Salcido Lawn, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Salcido Lawn

Salcido Lawn LawnSite Member

What are some of the best deals that you have found on equipment?!? On Craigslist, Ebay, etc.

I bought this yesterday!
    It's a Toro Z500 Z Master 60" with the light kit, canopy, hitch kit and only 54.8 hours!!!

I paid $3,500!

What kind of deals have y'all found? Pics please!

IMG_4465.jpg

IMG_4463.jpg

IMG_4464.jpg

2. Mikegyver

Mikegyver LawnSite Bronze Member

You are the deal finder...you could fill up pages of stuff you have found on craigslist/ebay. Ive gotten quite a few good deals its just small stuff like handhelds.

3. Salcido Lawn

I'll post some more of my finds later.

4. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care LawnSite Silver Member

I like the canopy.

5. Salcido Lawn

Thanx! I'm sure my guys will like it too.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. macgyver_GA

macgyver_GA LawnSite Senior Member

I don't have any pics but I scored a practically brand new Stihl FC-90 edger off craigslist earlier this season for $200. The guy was an LCO and said he didn't use it much which was obvious by the condition. He had two FS90R's that he was using to edge with.

7. Mikegyver

Told Salcido the best find I probably have gotten is my redmax clearing saw. 550.00 msrp, I got it for 150.00 shipped. Was in excellent condition. Made a ton of $$ With that thing.

8. USAProLawnCare

USAProLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

I like the 2 stroke Stihl powered JD you have in the background :laugh:

I think mine was the self propelled blower/vac I found on CL in very good condition for $100.. now I realize I dont need it.. Impulse buy.

9. Salcido Lawn

Haha, I didn't notice that when I took the picture. We took the motor off that mower and put it on another. That weedeater mower is blown and we took the shaft off and just threw the motor on the back of the JD. :laugh:

10. Mikegyver

Tell you what guys, you will feel sick when he starts posting pics of his finds...esp those tool boxes!