Lawn Care Forum banner

Good deals

8K views 30 replies 14 participants last post by  Salcido Lawn 
#1 ·
What are some of the best deals that you have found on equipment?!? On Craigslist, Ebay, etc.

I bought this yesterday!
It's a Toro Z500 Z Master 60" with the light kit, canopy, hitch kit and only 54.8 hours!!!

I paid $3,500!

What kind of deals have y'all found? Pics please!

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Motor vehicle

Plant Tire Vehicle Wheel Motor vehicle

Plant Tire Wheel Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

See less See more
#27 ·
Craigslist. The guy wanted 45k for the t320, but i got him down 10k. The guy w the t250 wanted 15k, but i got him down to 8k. And the t190 had it listed for 5k! I found it at 5pm one evening and had one of my guys drive all night to pick it up the next morning.
Posted via Mobile Device
Thats crazy! Why was the last one so cheap!

Another good deal that I helped one of my buddies with was a boxer diesel mini skid. He found the deal, but wanted me to help him negotiate. The diesel boxer wasn't currently running, an auger, dingo boring unit, dingo stump grinder, dingo caretree tree spade, toro soil culitvator, 2 dingo tillers, land leveler, scarifier and a tree cart. We bought all of that for $900. Ended up the diesel boxer just needed a new belt and a set of tracks! It had 700hrs on the meter! I just ended up getting the stumpgrinder and tree spade.
Thats exactly the deal i need to find.

#29 ·
Got a 2004 JD 717a with 1090 hours and a 2 bag bagging system for $1500. Needed a seat, a new shoot for bagging (which I duct taped for now), and a discharge deflector (for when not bagging). All total I have about $2000 in it, I think I got a good deal. Was just talking to a tree trimming guy one day about wanting a ZTR and he said he knew where I could get a deal, next day I bought it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.