1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Good Flyer Design

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by brentsawyer, Nov 12, 2001.

1. brentsawyer

brentsawyer LawnSite Senior Member

I think that for the most part, a vast majority of us are not in competing markets (same city) and those who post and read take the business a little more serious than others. With that in mind, I have been thinking more and more that flyers and direct mailing is the way for me and others to go this winter in acquiring new business. So, if those of you who have had good success with a particular flyer design >1-2% or idea and don't mind sharing it, please post it as an attachment. If you want to brag, tell us what your success % was.

I'm not looking to rip any ideas off, even if I were, I probably wouldn't be able to hurt your business, Hey I live in Lexington,KY.

XOFMOT LawnSite Member

3. ron

ron LawnSite Senior Member

Hey check out my flyier hope this will help you out and maybe it will also help me out...

Attached Files:

4. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

What type of file is your flyer on inside the zip? I can't seem to view it...I'm guessing word perfect?

Do you have any MS products you could cut and paste it into?
  5. ron

MMMMMMMMMMM good question I have MS WORKS W95 Verson.. I will try.
  6. ron

MS Works 3.0 sorry I have tryied nothing

7. ron

ok here it goes

Attached Files: