1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Good/great deal??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by S L C, Mar 16, 2008.

1. S L C

S L C LawnSite Senior Member

Came across this ad.... is this an awesome deal or not? Looks too good to be true but I know nothing about these mowers.... but looking for something with these specs... ANY help/advice/warnings would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks In Advance!!! :waving:
  2. F Y P M

F Y P M LawnSite Member

If you like sgag and you live near by you should snatch it.
  3. S L C

S L C LawnSite Senior Member

Like I said, I know nothing about Scag... anyone out there with opinions on Scag mowers?? Went to their site, and I am assuming this is the 'wildcat' model??!
  4. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

Thats a great deal since its about half price for that mower. Personally I don't care for Scag mowers but thats not saying their not good I just prefer Toro.
  5. Carolina Cuts

Carolina Cuts LawnSite Bronze Member

I'll race ya to it!
  6. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

thas a ok deal, its a turf tiger, great mower the best of the best. if it was a liquid cooled kawasaki i would be all over it. that mower can be had for around 8k new

FIRESCOOBY LawnSite Senior Member

I'd like to see it for $8k new. Maybe in your area. Just bought a new TT 27hp/52" and it was about $10,000 out the door. I think it's either a scam, stolen, or BS. You could sell that mower in my area for $8k as it sits used.
  8. customcurbdesigns

customcurbdesigns LawnSite Member
    from Tampa

I am guessing its a scam...no contact info, no phone #, nothing...email them, I am sure you will get the normal response, they are in another city, but its ready to ship, send em a wire, free shipping, etc...scam all day..

try it and report back.
  9. Mike Blevins

Mike Blevins LawnSite Bronze Member

It is a Turf Tiger not Wildcat.
  10. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

scag is apretty good brand.be careful