good idea

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by vipermanz, Jun 6, 2001.

1. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

use a camelbak hydration system while working
    they come in all sizes and even have cargo pockets
    camelbak.com

2. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

3. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

a lot of bikers around here use them. you have a good idea, but when on a ztr wouldnt you pop it by resting on it? if you want to go one step further, buy a personal air cooler from the sharper image. it uses two batteries and you put water in it. it has two plates that touch your neck and makes you feel 20 degrees cooler.

4. vipermanz

there bust& leak proof!

5. CandJ

CandJ LawnSite Member

I have one with my SWAT gear, and at school, they put us thru our (and its) paces. Not one of our camelbacks leaked or broke. It is nice to have the hydration so convieniently placed - you remember to drink more often when the unit is right there.

6. i was helping this guy out the other day who had one. he was very happy with it. but he uses it when he goes up into a bucket truck. i dont know how well it would work for cuttin grass.

7. BigEd

BigEd LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

I have one that I bought out of Dennis Kirk (ATV catalog),it works great on the ZTR,trimming and so on.I have not had it leak yet.The only time I take it off is if I have to blow off the walks.

8. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

How heavy is it full? Or, maybe a BETTER question would be how much does it hold?

9. vipermanz

10. BigEd

BigEd LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

I can fit a 6 pack in mine.LOL

JUST KIDDING!!