Good invoice app

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by 4 seasons lawn&land, Jan 5, 2014.

1. 4 seasons lawn&land

4 seasons lawn&land LawnSite Gold Member
    from NY

Does anyone have a good invoice app with date, description, and amount columns? I've downloaded 3 now. And you can't customize categories at all. They say things like quantity for a column, which won't work.

2. Roger

Roger LawnSite Fanatic

What are you using for financial management software? Why wouldn't you use the Invoice function in that software? If you want to use an app, one that is disconnected from financial management software, why would you want to enter info twice, risking missing something, or errors?

3. hydemow

hydemow LawnSite Member

I use QuickBooks. You can customize the invoice estimate and sales receipts to your neededs

4. Jessefloyd1

Jessefloyd1 LawnSite Member

I also use QB. It works quite well.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. giantlandscape.com

giantlandscape.com LawnSite Member

I use invoicesap.com. It's cheap or even free. Extremely easy to use.

6. Above Par Lawns

Above Par Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

I use Invoice2go. It works well but I agree it's annoying to enter info twice. I use excel sheets for everything else.

7. TuffTurfLawnCare

TuffTurfLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Im going with Jobber this year. Enter the info once and done. I can write an estimate send it, convert it to a work order, have have the customer sign it, do the work then send an invoice and have it paid before I leave the job. Its not cheap, around $45/mo but I figure it will cost me one mowing per month to use the program. im ok with that for having everything in one place, no double entry, and not having to chase payments.

8. jsslawncare

jsslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Invoices2go also

9. 4 seasons lawn&land

4 seasons lawn&land LawnSite Gold Member
    from NY

Thanks. I set up invoice2go. Definitely like!

10. bpallazza

bpallazza Inactive

Hi All. My name is Brant. I own ReliaBills. We advertise here on Lawnsite.com. Our online software provides online billing and invoicing (so my reply will be biased). All of the products mentioned (Quickbooks, Invoices2go, etc) are very good. They create very nice invoices. However, they miss one component: the don't actually help you get paid. We took invoicing one step further...once an invoice has been created, our system will automatically send out reminders, past due notices, confirmations, etc. all defined by you and as frequently as you want. Your branding and your messaging. Just set them up once using our templates, edit them or create your own. customer just click on a link within the invoice or go to your site and click to pay. We also give you a portal where your customers can log in to see their billing & payment history, even set them selves up to auto pay bills by storing their payment information. And you don't even need a merchant account (you can use ours). Customer can pay by credit card or ACH (echecks). You decide.

Sorry for the shameless self promotion. If what you are using works for you, by all means stick with it. But if we can save you some time and make it easier to get paid, we are here to help. Thanks.