Good Job!!!!!!

Discussion in '<a href=http://www.plowsite.com target=_blank ?>Sn' started by Eric ELM, Dec 26, 1999.

1. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I want to thank Chuck for the hard work he puts into the News Letters for us snow plowers. I didn't realize all the work that goes into a site until I constructed my little site a couple weeks ago. <p>I find the News Letters very informative, educational, and interesting to read. All of those links are great too. Keep up the good work and thanks again. Do the rest of you agree? :)<p>----------<br>Eric@ELM<br>http://pages.prodigy.net/eric.erickson/index.html

2. GeoffDiamond

GeoffDiamond LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

I haven't been here long, but great job. Now if only the Northeast could get some snow. I am sitting here with 13 plows and brown ground, all I can say is thank god for seasonal pricing.<p>Geoff

3. GeoffDiamond

GeoffDiamond LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

And Chuck if ya have the time, to think about my drop speed question that would be great. I don't know if i should have the e-60 set to drop the blades with a bang, or let them drop slowly.<p>Geoff

4. ADM Services

ADM Services LawnSite Member

I agree 100% with Eric and Geoff. This is a great site Chuck. Thanks for putting it togeather for all of us to use and learn from.<p>Andy<br>ADM

5. plowking35

plowking35 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S.E. CT

Yes, Thanks again Chuck for this site. I met Chuck a year ago on line and even tho I maight have come across as opinionated at first, he gave me the benifit of the doubt, and answered my ? with tact and insight. Since then I have alos come to respect his knowledge in the plowing and mechanical fields.<br>Now lets post alot more so we can kick the lwan care forums a**<br> Dino<p>----------<br> Professional Ice and Snow Management <br>Products:Services:Equipment www.sima.org

6. DaveO

DaveO LawnSite Member

Chuck,<p>Ditto...It's great to have a place to discuss my favorite paying hobby. Hey when do ya want to pick up that Fisher setup for your truck??? Your gonna LUV it!!! HA,HA,HA <p>Dave

7. hall

hall Guest

Hey Dino... add your web site to the directory link at the top right of this page. <p>This way people will be able to find your site whenever they like.<p>----------<br>Charles Keough<br>http://www.hallofforums.com

8. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks guys. I was giving advice to so many people via e mail, that I requested Chuck Keough create a Forum for me. He obliged. My Snowplowing Newsletter came next. I started it for guys that really will appreciate the info I can provide. I tried finding info on a few things that were important to me on the web. This was back when I first got online, in Dec. 97. I found limited info on plowing, with Paul Foster's great plowing page being the only one with any worthwhile info on it. I had also searched for Chevy Truck websites, dealing exclusively with 73 - 87 model years. I found NONE. (Recently, many have popped up.)<br>Finally, I looked for lawn care related sites.<br>I created my own 73 - 87 Chevy / GMC truck website. I then expanded to include a site with photos of grounds I maintained, and a few installation jobs I did, including a pond in my yard. Few visitors. I decided to take the space, and dedicate it to snowplowing information. I deleted all my grounds related pages. Somewhere in there, I heard from Chuck asking to add a link to his lawn care forum. I did. Anything that may be helpful to my visitors is a good thing. Many of us in the Green Industry, are just getting online, and Chuck Keough is helping fill a void with information, bravo. I'm trying to help fill that void as well. Thank you all who subscribe to my Snowplowing newsletter. Enjoy the Forum guys! If you'd like to receive my Newsletter, send me an e mail with &quot;Subscribe me to your newsletter&quot; in the subject line.<p>~Chuck Smith<br><p>----------<br>Chuck's Chevy Truck Pages - Snowplowing Central<br>http://members.aol.com/csmith669/plowcentral.html