1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

good low price zero turn mower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jeff_0, Apr 14, 2003.

1. jeff_0

jeff_0 LawnSite Senior Member
    from md

I'm looking for a good 61 inch zero turn mower.. any suggestions.. so far i'm looked at lesco zero trun and great dane stand on zero turn. suggestion and prices please... thanks
  2. Good low price machine = Nothing.

You pay for what you get.
  3. dukester

dukester LawnSite Member

<body background="file:///C:/WINDOWS/Desktop/walker.jpg">

<p><b><font color="#FFFFFF" face="HANA" size="5">Spend the money and get the
    best.&nbsp; You'll never regret it.&nbsp; They pay for themselves.&nbsp; At
    lease ours does.&nbsp; But, they are not cheap. </font></b></p>

4. jeff_0

jeff_0 LawnSite Senior Member
    from md

what do you guys think about the bob cat zero turn. i was looking at it on line until i seen it has a briggs and stratton.?
  5. Kohler don't settle for B&S.....
  6. IBGreen

IBGreen LawnSite Senior Member

Check out Hustler or eXmark, they have some 60 in machines for under $7,000 around here.
  7. All briggs are not bad> :angry: If it has the Vangaurd with the 2 year commercial warrenty that engine is real good, i`ve not had any probs with mine and i think that others will say that too.
  8. LawnMower

LawnMower LawnSite Senior Member

I use all Bobcats and I love them. I just bought a Bobcat ZT225 with a 61inch deck. It has a 25-horse power Kohler engine. I’m not sure how its spelled, lol. The mower is built like a tank. It cuts superbly, and stripes well. I paid about $8200 for it. But they don’t have many after market attachments for them.

Here’s a link to an on line web store that sells them very inexpensive. I didn’t buy it from them because I need dealer support should something break. Nothing ever breaks.

9. What don't they have for them?

You have the same choices for attachments as most of the other brands made.

JRCO stuff
  10. bastalker

bastalker LawnSite Senior Member

Damn I am going to have to drive to Arkansas, cause you cant touch one here for under 9000.00.....:mad: