Good luck and Godspeed.

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Mike Leary, Jul 14, 2012.

1. irrig8r

irrig8r LawnSite Platinum Member

Well I just hope it was a rash decision made while he was feeling cranky or having a bad day. I've appreciated his input over the years.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. txirrigation

txirrigation LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Best Mike! If your ever around Central TX look me up.

3. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

Take luck, Mike. See you in the winter, bring salmon and I'll have desert shrimp for you.

4. We've had plenty of conflicts. I doubt I enter into mike's decisions. Hate losing a member of the RainMaster remote club. I'm not into good byes though especially on a forum. Take a break and have a good one. If you decide to weigh in again I'll hopefully still be around.

5. NC_Irrigator

NC_Irrigator LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

We lose another good one.... First is was PURPHAZE ...... now its MIKE....

Whatever you got going on, Im sure you got it figured out... Enjoy Yourself Bud...

Last edited: Jul 16, 2012
  6. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

I still miss purp... the titans of LS abandoning us.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

::::Wipes tears from his little beady eyes::: Thanks, you guys, I appreciate it. Sometimes life deals you cards from the bottom of the deck, and that's what happened to me. Wife in a horrible car accident, she's o.k., but dealing with the insurance companies has been a snoot-full. No, the forum had nothing to do with me backing down, except one thread that, during my week in the barrel, put me over the edge. ::Note to self, don't try to help HOs any more::: "I've done less in the past three years than any of you will not do for the rest of your lives". M

8. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Glad the wife is Ok. car wrecks can be life changing IMHO.

be sure to get her some muscle relaxers so she does not tighten up and have worse problems down the road.

9. larryinalabama

larryinalabama LawnSite Fanatic

What ever happened to TopSites?

10. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

I hope it all works out, and the insurance companies let go of enough cash to smooth the journey (with enough left over for a mushroom dinner at Joe's)