1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Good Luck Too All

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by PRECISION LC, Mar 14, 2003.

PRECISION LC LawnSite Member

i would just like to wish all good luck this season. Hopefully we all make some green, and learn something.
    Good luck
    Kyle Gerstner
    Green Zebra
    **Remember to wear sunscreen:angry: !!!**
  2. LawnsRUsInc.

LawnsRUsInc. LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

For sure thank you for the great off season discussions. I enjoyed it alot and learned alot. I hope we all benefit from what we learned. I hope you all a safe and prosperous year. I know soon we wont have much time to come back and talk. But don't forget us.

Everyone from Lawns R Us
  3. Willis

Willis LawnSite Member

I haven't posted a lot but I have learned a lot, you all are great, yeee haaa!!!:blob2: :D :blob2: :D :blob2::D
  4. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Yes same as what the other said here!
    let the games begin, my lawn is trying to start to green up in places :D :blob4: :p :cool:
  5. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

I hope everyone enjoyed the winter and is now ready to get things rolling. Best of luck and be safe!

6. whacked_46

whacked_46 LawnSite Member

I hope every one has a good season and every one stays safe. It was nice relaxing, but now its time to go have some fun. To me i feel like this season just snuck up. Im a little behind but its the weekend and i hopefully can get every thing going. Im going on a shopping spree tommorow for a new exmark and some 21" push mowers..... Yippe

Good luck Every One:blob3: