Good luck with Lebanon?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by HazellLawnCare, Apr 19, 2002.

1. HazellLawnCare

HazellLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

What kind of luck have you all had with Lebanon do you use Team or Dimension?
  2. Pacific Nursery

Pacific Nursery LawnSite Member

I really like their product. It's homogenous, meaning that every 'crumb' has every product listed on the label.
    I use Dimension with good success, but I am trying Team on select lawns this year.
  3. Shawn Burns

Shawn Burns LawnSite Member
    from N.C.

I've been using Lebanon for about 4 years now, they have a really good product line!
    What to use depends on the results you are looking for.Dimension works great on grassy weeds, but not so well on broad leaves. Team works good, but usually requires a split app. I have been using a single app of Barricade and following up with granular Trimec or Confront if needed.Hope this helps!

4. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

There is a lot of good info on Lebanon....use the search.

I just tried their combo ProScape 19-3-9 Confront 0.68% Team 1.25% on a weed infested lawn that had no crabgrass pre-m. It knocked the weeds out in a few days. The neighbor...who I fertilize called to comment on what a good job I had done on the neighbors lawn, I'm very impressed so far.
  5. LawnPro in NC

LawnPro in NC LawnSite Member

Used 20-4-10 with Barricade satisfied so far.
    Also 20-4-10 w/ trimec....not so impressive and their granular confront also not very impressive.
    And that's just my opinion.
  6. I mix between Lange and Lebenon. I use Demention. Team requires 2 apps.

A few lawns I do I must use Lange because they own it.

I like both product and they are about 20% less than Lesco.

I have seen TGCL has been using both also.

See if you can find some with UFLEX, new chemistry for coating urea. Does not crack in packing and shipping.

I spray all my post herbicides.

5-5-25 for the pre-em app.

Good stuff.