Good morning Gizmo

Discussion in 'Gizmow' started by John Gamba, Feb 12, 2007.

1. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

How deep is your deck. It looks like you did some changes to it???? I like the new video.

John

2. GIZMOW

GIZMOW LawnSite Member

Dear John,

The only change to the deck was the addition of three bolts that are located on the left side of the deck in front of the rear tire. The carriage bolts are for mounting an optional anit-scalp roller. Some folks prefer a roller in this location, some folks would rather not have one. So, we made the roller a bolt on option.

Regarding the depth of our deck: The front of our deck is 4 3/4" deep, the back is 5 1/4". Having the back a little deeper in the back increases suction and give us great striping.

Thanks for your interest and the nice comments on our video!!

Kindest regards,

Jeff Huncilman

3. John Gamba

from ct

Thank you!! I see your in new jersey. Your getting closer:waving:

4. MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE

MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a dealer here,they didn't seem to catch on, i don't know why it looks like a tank thick metal.

5. John Gamba

from ct

It weighs the same as a 60" rider. Goes just as fast.

6. GIZMOW

GIZMOW LawnSite Member

Dear Mow Pro,

The fact that we are the newest commercial unit on the market comes with some skepticism on the part of the commercial user. Some dealers have done very well selling our units. But, our experience tells us that it takes several years before we can expect the sales we would like to see. Our front steering, ease of use, automotive type steering and hillside performance are clearly unique when compared to all of the other commercial units currently available. It just takes time to get the word out there.

Thanks for the comment regarding our construction. We have designed a unit that truly is built like tank. Thanks for noticing!!

Kindest regards,

Jeff Huncilman

7. wurkn with amish

wurkn with amish LawnSite Senior Member

I enjoyed trying the gizmo out in the expo. Even though I don't mow that's one cool mower!