good news for the pros from dover

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by 1idejim, Apr 22, 2010.

1. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

i just received the pro-650 in my grubby lil ol hands, i'd like to once again thank bruce nelson for the way in which he stands behind his equipment and his customers, he's a pleasure to do business with and i'm sure we'll be doing much more.

the pros, maybe i'm bias but it's hard to say enough good about russ berg and his company.

this whole ride started with ML not being sure about the 521 they were using, i offered the pro-600 and russ accepted the offer......we found the phantom stealth solenoid via AT&T and some resourcefullness....we also found out that the 521 was ok and that circumstances with which the pros weren't familar with were prolly the cause of the pss (phantom stealth solenoid) being the meantime bruce nelson had me send the then pro-600 in for a checkup and the pro-650 was born.

mike leary and russ berg, a couple of guys to ride the river with, hats off to ya

2. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks, Jim, you've got my vote for some of the most help full information we've ever had on the forum. :clapping::clapping::clapping:
  3. greenmonster304

greenmonster304 LawnSite Gold Member

I use a 521 but I want to upgrade to a pro 700 or a new 521 because the reciver is longer and can be probed in to bushes and such. I also have a Goldak split box that I use for utilities and it has a nice feature, it will induce the signal just by placing the transmiter over or next what ever you are tracing. Its not as strong a signal when inducing but if you can't clamp on its great. I also have a progressive tone generator and amplifier which is great for IDing a single conductor in a bundle, it will also work with the 521. I am self tought with all of these tools so I am sure I am not using them to there full potential I wish I could take some kind of course.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  4. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

i sent you a pm, i need your email to send the pdf's, can't send attachments on pm.
  5. JayinMI

JayinMI LawnSite Member

I love my 700 EACH AND EVERY DAY!!!! :drinkup: