Good one to read: 5:30AM wake up call

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by DA Quality Lawn & YS, Feb 5, 2013.

1. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

Im glad to see some people have more self control than I... If a guy came out that early and called me a liar and that I do s*** work I most likely would have punched him in the nose :laugh:

2. CL&T

CL&T LawnSite Senior Member

Sounds like just the place I would want to send my kids. Probably her latest low life boyfriend.

3. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

I kid you not, this is exactly what he yelled at me. None of the conversation is a fib. This comment bothered me the most, that my work was reduced to a steaming pile of poo.

This was just a good vent thread. Everybody has em:)

4. CL&T

CL&T LawnSite Senior Member

That bothered me the most too, but you have to consider the source.

5. zak406

zak406 LawnSite Bronze Member

You should have dropped him cold and left. I haven't been around for too many years but I miss the times you hear about in the 50's everyone one was kind and happy. This is what unfortunately the world lacks today

6. dstifel

dstifel LawnSite Senior Member

Would of had a very hard time not hitting this guy. I'm up at 530 doing my job and you want to talk sh!t? I don't think so bud. Bill for a full service.

7. NYLawns

NYLawns LawnSite Member

I would call her and make sure she wants to cancel officially just in case.

8. jsslawncare

jsslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

It snowed 2" the other day here and before my daughter could get dressed to go outside it was melted and gone. Gotta love snow in the south.

9. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

I miss the stories of dropping fools like this and nobody got sued or arrested haha
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

You can't do what you want anymore... You always have to be worried that the fool you hit will sue you for everything you own... Free country is no longer so free