Good price for a fastrak 20/52?

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by MattB, Oct 2, 2004.

1. MattB

MattB LawnSite Member

I was down at our local Hustler dealer and was test driving the Hustler Super mini Z and the Fastrak Z. I liked the Fastrak as it was easier to operate and a lot cheaper (I am looking for a mower for my 1 acre property-non commercial use). I was quoted $4999 for the 20/52 delivered with the armrests and another $60 for the springs in the seats. Is this a good deal? The dealer said that Hustler could be issuing a end of year rebate soon and he said he would know in about 2 weeks if this was true or not. Any info on upcoming rebates? I really liked the quality, ride and cut of the fastrak. Not to mention those things are very easy to learn how to operate.

Thanks for any opinions,

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

That model has a MSRP of $5,699.00, so $4,999.00 is a excellent price.
    I am not aware of any rebate programs now or in the near future on the FasTraks.

3. cdolor

cdolor LawnSite Member

If you live in Newark DE you may want to check our American Service Center in Elkton. I bought my Fastrak 20/52 there in mid-summer. It was $4599. seat springs were like $45 and hour meter was $30. You'll want to talk to Marty who seems to work the best deals. The couple of places I tried in Delaware were the price you quoted. I live in Fair Hill and it was cheaper for me to buy in Elkton and pay tax. If you live in Delaware you won't have to pay sales tax if you buy from them.
    Get a Fastrak, you won't be sorry.
  4. MattB

MattB LawnSite Member

Thanks for the info! I'll def give them a call to see what price they can get for me.