1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Good price on VRide?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by DA Quality Lawn & YS, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Rvldesign

Rvldesign LawnSite Member

The price difference was about $400.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  2. Dwilliams239

Dwilliams239 LawnSite Member

Sweet, so it's worth getting the 52. He wanted like 8100 for a 52, what should I try to get either through him or another dealer for a 52 with a mulching deck with fleet pricing? And financed
    Posted via Mobile Device
  3. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

you said it !!!! bunch of low down dogs that cant tell the truth.

I am SO SICK OF HEARING " we cant sell at that number, thats below out cost" what a load of b.s. They show you the numbers like i believe them but think im stupid and dont know what the m.s.r.p should be or know about the factory rebate.

Scag needs to do something about this.
  4. Rvldesign

Rvldesign LawnSite Member

Dealers actually get them at different prices depending on there size just like car dealership but I never believe a word any sells man regardless whether be cars, mower, insurance, or anything else. I'd shoot for somewhere in the mid 6000 range. I actually got two price from one dealership with two salesman.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  5. Blade Runners

Blade Runners LawnSite Bronze Member

Please don't pay $8100 for a V-Ride unless it comes with a truck and trailer to haul it. I just bought a brand new 52" Turf Tiger for not much more than that. Also, the dealer is such a small dealer you wouldn't even think they sold mowers, so I am not convinced that dealer size has anything to do with pricing. Some dealers are just dishonest and greedy, period.
  6. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

My price ($6700) was for a 2013 52" VRide. It has been bought at that price.
  7. djagusch

djagusch LawnSite Platinum Member
    from MN

Which dealer did you go with?
    Posted via Mobile Device
  8. XYZLawnPros

XYZLawnPros LawnSite Senior Member

9. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

No actually my bro does biz down in Iowa, so this is a dealer down in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.