Good quality grabber pick up tool ?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by turfeater, Feb 16, 2008.

1. turfeater

turfeater LawnSite Member
    from ohio

hello

Im' looking for the manufacture's name of a Good quality grabber pick up tool ? Finaly I'm getting a couple this year ,,, that getting on and off the mowerin the spring gets old fast !! Trying to save a few bucks if possable .
    The folding type seems cheap and something else to break ?

thanks already

2. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Get the garbage grabber runs around $24 aluminum with the two rubber round device to pick up stuff...don't know if there is anything better but this thing is almost perfect.

3. Classified

Classified LawnSite Senior Member

4. JayD

JayD LawnSite Silver Member

Sorry Classy,

I got that one, but also have another one, I think its called EZ Grabber. We like this one much better. It has like two fingers that are curved to fit coke cans and bottles. It picks up cig.butts with ease. I got it at my mower dealer last year and went to get some more a while back and he is now selling the ones that you are showing. I don't care for them but every one has his own likes and dislikes. You should look for this one, I think you will love it if you can find it. I will go look on line, if I find the site, I will post on here for you.

5. JayD

JayD LawnSite Silver Member

I FOUND IT!
    It's called the "Nifty Grabber"
    Just type it in your web search and check it out.
    I'm telling you, I love mine.
    The one that you all are talking about ( EZ grabber ) it has hard time picking up cig.butts, and the little round rubber disk on the ends fall off.

Just sharing with you, not putting you down.

6. TOOLSHACK

TOOLSHACK LawnSite Member

EZ Grabber made by Arcoa Industries.... they come in various sizes, are durable, and reasonably priced.

7. turfeater

from ohio

thanks much ,,,I'll be getting a couple

rt

8. turfeater

from ohio

9. turfeater

from ohio

Toolshack ...My bad I see the link I had is not arcoa .....search on

10. jackson1

jackson1 LawnSite Member

e-z grabber is the best.I have used them all. I like the older style one that does not have the locking feature because its grip is stronger letting you pick up heavier things.cups are replacable they never come off mine.I clean parking lots at my retails with it and pick up hundreds of pieces of stuff on the fly with it and my 7-gal bucket.I can grab and regrab more than one piece before i put in bucket even as many as 3 cig butts at a time.cups will even slide in sidewalk exspansion cracks and rake out those ciggs that always seem to get in them.never really carry on mower ,pick up trash first or navigator gets it but the longer ones would be better for grabbing on mower.