Good Results with MyLawnQuote?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by lawnguy027, Mar 21, 2013.

1. lawnguy027

lawnguy027 LawnSite Member

Is anybody else getting really awesome results with Mylawnquote? I'm about to start marketing with it on Facebook and wanted to see if anybody else has tried it?

2. dnc19694339

dnc19694339 LawnSite Member

I am also wondering if anyone is using this. I seen a video where a fert guy swears by this.

3. lawnguy027

lawnguy027 LawnSite Member

I've been using it for awhile and it makes estimating very easy. There is a side of it that allows customers to do their own estimate and I am going to post it on facebook..........I think it's going to work well but I thought I'd see who else is using it.

4. robneufeld

robneufeld LawnSite Member

Did you do this and what were the results? Would you say it was a success? Has anyone tried Go I lawn as an alternative. I see it with better images (airplane vs satellite), but doesn't have the customer portion. This is why I was wondering if that worked or not.

5. PA GrassChoppers

PA GrassChoppers LawnSite Member
    from PA

Seems like it may be useful on facebook but I'm not going to spend the $25 to find out.. Would have to spend $$$ in facebook ads for anyone to even see it

I also keep telling myself I will stop giving out quotes without actually seeing the property

6. 360lawncare

360lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I think the 99 a month is a bit steap. Plus I have never been a fan of giving blind quotes those satellite images are old and might not show everything in the yard like a big play set to weedeat around or a trampoline to move... The list goes on and on plus this system supports the lowest bid way which to me is not how I want to grow my business by being the lowest guy in town those guys usually don't stick around for long. You should want to sell your business to the customer by showing them what sets you apart from the other guys not by just being the lowest bid they got. Most people going to this site are going to be the customer that's what's the lowest bid and that's it.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. cbservicesllc

cbservicesllc LawnSite Member

Subscribing....