Good Service

Discussion in 'LESCO' started by WPLE, Jul 26, 2006.

1. WPLE

WPLE LawnSite Member

Hey Bob, I just wanted to say Lesco is on top of the customer service. Had a order that was shipped wrong. It was just a decal for a deck that I also ordered so I wasn't worried about it but when I got my invoice and saw that it was $5 I decided right quick to call. I called the number on the invoice Mon. afternoon. The lady said she would contact a vendor a see what was up. She called me back this morning and said the correct decal should already be in the mail. No fuss or hassle. I know it was just a decal but it made me decide to buy more lesco in the future. Just wanted to post some positive feedback. Good Job Lesco.

2. Bob West LESCO

Bob West LESCO Sponsor

Thanks for the feedback. The good stories are always fun to hear about, and I will make sure I route this through our Customer Service department so they are reminded how important the "little things" are to our customers and they understand how much you all appreciate good service.

Thanks again,
    Bob

3. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

Ditto. Since 1990, we have relied on LESCO for the majority of our needs. Before LESCO opened up the Clive, Iowa store, we "bought direct" through Rick Foley (he was super nice and helpful).

We buy nearly 200 tons of dry products, etc each year from LESCO because it's good quality. The guys at our local store are top notch.....Rob even drops products off on his way home the same day I call.

Nobody even comes close to the service LESCO gives us.

Larry, American Lawn Care, Des Moines, IA.

p.s. John Eltiste (Omaha LESCO mgr) hired me in 1978 when he used to be the manager at ChemLawn, Omaha. He's a great guy too.