Good setup???

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by FinerCutslawnCare, Apr 18, 2006.

1. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey guys i am expanding this year and was wondering if this would be smart beings all i have right now is a puch and a 42' rider. I was going to make an invesment in a 60" lazer(commercial and big lawns), tthp 48" deck( for smaller lawns and commercial). I was just wondering if this will get me buy with most needs....also should i buy a metro 36" for those fenced in back yards???? Thanks alot and ANY opinion would be great!:waving:

2. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

you will need to be an adult with insurance and license.......any commercial mower will out perform what you are used to....

3. ToroLandscaper

ToroLandscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

a 36" 60" and 48" would be a very nice set up..if you learn nothing else about equipment learn to go with the biggest engine option available....NOTHING SUCKS WORSE THEN KNOWING YOU SUNK ALOT OF MONEY IN SOMETHING THAT IS UNDER POWERED (Trust me its happend) as far as what engine i would suggest a 15Hp for gated yards if its only goin to be used ever to often and not all day a 19Hp on the tthp...i run one sometime with a 19Hp and love it...as far as a lazer goes i would buy one with a 27Hp.....hope this helps...BTW how are you goin to afford all this stuff your 15! Also i thing another good idea is to get mowers of the same brand and Exmark is a VERY good brand