Goodbye To All

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawrence stone, May 13, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I can no longer participate in this forum due to the heavy handed pratices of the<br>administrator.<p>When someones asks an on topic message and<br>when a person answers that question with a<br>simple URL that is not considered advertising.<p>What you have done &quot;administrator&quot; (who ever your are) is deprive someone who uses this<br>forum for needed information.<p>I can not longer be part of this dog and pony show.

2. lakegastonla

lakegastonla LawnSite Senior Member

3. southside

southside LawnSite Senior Member

Fair enough,see ya!<p>Karl<br>

4. Acute Cut

Acute Cut LawnSite Senior Member

Bummer man. Sorry to see ya split.

5. sue

sue LawnSite Member

Stone. you have given alot of valuable info, i would hate to see you go. good luck to you.

6. Starling Lawn

Starling Lawn LawnSite Member

stone,hate to see you go,even though i didn`t always agree with you.diversity and opinions make this forum work.<br>dave

7. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Lawrence you must be softening up giving your enemies on here the satisfaction of you leaving. I bet Retro has uncorked the shampane. Say it aint so Larry. lol

8. Finecut

Finecut LawnSite Member
    from IL

I have a novel idea for you Stone, why don't you start your own forum and see how many people want any part of your BS. Like a bad penny you will return soon.

9. AB Lawn Care

AB Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

Lawrence Stone has his own forum!I was on it last night and half the topics where on how this fourm stinks!That may be one reason that they have few members!I did see sevral posts from people that are on this forum as well!I will miss some of stoners funny answers but I won't miss all the dissucions on off topic arguments!SEE YA STONER!Hope you have a better time on your own fourm!<br><p>----------<br>from:Adam<br>AB Lawn Care

10. Starling Lawn

Starling Lawn LawnSite Member

whats stoner`s forum,it should be interesting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.