Goodman Lawn Care 2008

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by born2farm, Jun 8, 2008.

1. born2farm

born2farm LawnSite Bronze Member

Goodman Lawn Care 2008
    The Beginning​

Here is what my rig for this year is. I will add some more pictures of my work and new equipment as time progressis. I am 15 1/2 right now and will be getting my license just in time to plow snow this winter. As you can see I didnt go blow all my money on commercial equipment right away. I am using all homeowner equipment (paid in full by me) and saving all my money towards a nice rig next year.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale LawnSite Senior Member

Way to go kid! Show us your fleet in 10 years.

3. zemzabob

zemzabob LawnSite Senior Member

Nice setup I like the rake holder.

4. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

Like the duck tape on the seat brock!

Doesn't the rake want to rattle out of the pipe or does something else hold it in. How is the trimmer held?

5. born2farm

Thanks for the comments guys. The rake holder has worked out real well and will easily hold 5-6 hand tools.

Elwer- Ya I had to duck tape the seat from where it would get cold when plowing snow and crack. It gives the mower character. The rake holder is at enough of an angle that it doesnt rattle out to easily. You got to remember I am not flying down the road at 60mph..lol. The trimmer sits in three "U" shape wall hooks then I fastend to tarp straps on that side to hold it down. I made sure the straps were loose enough to not bend the shaft but tight enough to hold it down.

6. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Nice set-up! Your off to a good start!

7. Travis E

I want those good style gas cans you have!

8. born2farm

Thanks man. I am trying my hardest to build a successful buisness. Hopefully the rider will get replaced with a Quick 36 soon and the handhelds will be Stihl.

9. born2farm

Why? Are they really that good?

10. Travis E

they have the air valve on the back right? They work so much easier and lets gas flow out faster than the self venting new style.