1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

goose chase ?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by firedude26, May 26, 2007.

1. firedude26

firedude26 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Mich

has anyone used this,and if so does it work? i have a big customer that is begging for this approx 14 acres and more.

thanks in advance

2. Grandview

Grandview LawnSite Gold Member
    from WI

What is goose chase. I have used Flight Control with excellent results. Flight Control is expensive, 100.00 to 200.00/acre for product. It last about three to four mows. It can be lucrative if the customer is willing to pay you to apply it every three weeks.

3. boats47

boats47 LawnSite Member

What do you charge for a app of Flight control? I am curious what cost thresholds are where you are from, I have several properties that could use this service. I know what I can get for standard spraying, e.i. Onyx equates to like not even $5/oz so I really don't worry about product cost there. I suppose I could treat it like Merit tree injection, that's a chunk of change.