1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

gooseneck dump trailer

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Sunscaper, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Sunscaper

Sunscaper LawnSite Senior Member

Does anyone here have a gooseneck dump trailer? I am thinking of buying one but don't know what too look for. I want at least 10 yards for debris. I have a dump truck for weight. I just want this thing for big volume clean ups.
  2. CALandscapes

CALandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

I actually have a gooseneck dump trailer that I'm trying to sell.

It's a 2006 Anderson tandem-dually (8 total tires) 10k lbs. (20k lbs total weight) hydraulic dump trailer.

Trailer measures 8ft wide x 20 ft long x 5.5 ft walls (total capicity is 33 cu. yds).

The trailer also has an electric tarp, 4 new tires, 4 good tires (about 60% tread left) and I have 3 brand new tires and one spare rim.

Interested? PM or call me @ (504) 275-6617.

3. h-desert

h-desert LawnSite Member

chase, pm me with price and pics please thanks.
  4. mslawn

mslawn LawnSite Senior Member
    from LA

Shoot me a PM with a price and pic.........was out shopping for one today....
  5. CALandscapes

CALandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

I actually sold the trailer yesterday.

I sold it to a buddy of mine and we have yet to transfer the title/funds..

If for any reason things fall through (which I sure hope they don't), I'll be sure to let you'll know.

Thanks for the interest.

6. jaybird24

jaybird24 LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

We bought an ABU trailers one last year and are very pleased with it. Google ABU Trailers to have a look at them. They're out of ND, but do have dealers around. After shopping around they built a heck of a trailer without paying for a name. We liked it so much we just picked up a 14' regular hitch. They come standard w/ LED lights and a heavy duty scissor lift hoist.