Gopher 2003 Software

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Lawn Cops, Jan 16, 2003.

1. Lawn Cops

Lawn Cops LawnSite Member

Has anyone tried or used the gopher 2003/2002 software? I did a search and did not get much from reading the posts ( just more or less references to some one saying it was out there). Ive been looking at it about a week and like it, especially for the price.

If you have any experience with it let me know.

Thanks,

Jim
    Lawn Cops

2. JML

JML LawnSite Senior Member

I use gopher 2002.. I love it and it was my choice out of all the programs, I demoed and looked at them all.. Very simple... I would recommend it to anyone.

3. turfmarketing

turfmarketing LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

I can't speak to the quality of Gopher 2002 or 2003, but we are partnering with them to market Gopher Graphics. They are a stand-up company, first-rate software developers and committed to supporting their customers.

4. Lawn Cops

Lawn Cops LawnSite Member

Thanks for the reply guys. I hope that some one that has used it will also post something, good or bad.

Jim
    Lawn Cops

5. MLI

MLI LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ma

What does the Gopher software run for cost? Is it user friendly?

6. devildog

devildog LawnSite Senior Member
    from sc

7. mikedyar

mikedyar LawnSite Member

i had gopher on my computer at work and went to switch it to home computer after i quit the company i was working for and lost it now in need of new serial number any suggestions
    :mad:

8. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

been using gopher 2003 this year. it's really great. their support is top notch, they bend over backwards to help you and are always looking for idea's for improving the software. check out their forums if you get a chance too. -> http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi

9. mikedyar

mikedyar LawnSite Member

tried their support but it was on a company computer and not in my name so they cant get access to my info im kinda lost on what to do hate to pay for itagain

10. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hey Mikedyar,

Call us up 888-606-5150.