Gopher: going to try 30 day trial

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by tiedeman, May 30, 2004.

1. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

Well, I have decided to give the 30 day free trial a try. I want to see what you always talk about Team Gopher

2. tiedeman

from earth

question for ya Team Gopher, I can't seem to figure it out, but how do you view each days completed services, after you click on the completed box, and then generate it into invoices. It would be nice somehow to click on the day to see who was serviced that day. Am I not looking in the right area? Thanks

3. pcnservices

pcnservices LawnSite Senior Member

Hey tiedeman, I'm sorry - you directed the question here to Gopher but if you dont mind I'll try and help you out here. I made the same mistake for the excact same reason as you are.

If you open the "Job Calender" tab you will see in the right hand side of that window is a summary of:
    total number of jobs for that day
    $$ amount for that day
    accumalative $$ amount for the week
    accumalative $$ amount for the month
    The program does this automatically for you.

DO NOT generate invoices every day to get a summary of work done. You ONLY generate your invoices once a month. When you generate again it will generate a second invoice for that account with the new jobs done on there. For every time you generated, you're gonna have an invoice printed for that client.

You can also go to the "Reports" link and get all your business tools there ie. Accounts receivable, etc.

Hope this helps. PM me if you need help. Mike is also a great help in getting us users getting to understand this program and making it work for you. His after sales service is tops.

You wont regret using this program. I've had mine for 2 years now and it was the best $300 we invested in our business.

PC

4. tiedeman

from earth

thanks, makes more sense to me now

5. alpine692003

alpine692003 LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm impressed with gopher as well...

6. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

I downloaded the trail, how do i get rid of it when the 30 days is up? I'm just trying different softwares out and I dont want to buy it right away.

7. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi tiedeman,

Thanks for trying out our software.

Pcnservices, thanks for the help post :)

Kc2006, you can always delete the program if you don't want to use it. But if you are trying it out and may purchase it in the future, you might want to not delete it. That way all the data you entered will be there when you register it.

Thanks!

8. tiedeman

from earth

Team Gopher,
    I am looking at both your software and Realgreen right now. I like the fact that I can demo's yours for 30 days. Nice program setup though

9. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

I agree tiedeman, the program is nice, just that I don't have many customers yet and plan on topping with 25 customers by the end of the year and it seems like everything on the program can be done either in a book or with just a spreadsheet program. I'll keep messing around with the program and i might be purchasing it.

10. tiedeman

from earth

Well, it looks at though you are in first place Gopher. The price for realgreen is mind boggling. Prices start at $2,995