1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Gopher Graphics

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by fga, Nov 23, 2004.

1. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

2. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi FGA,

Please give us a call and we will help with your order (888)606-5150.

[​IMG]

3. fga

thank you. always helpful as usaul, :)

with the logo designs, would i be able to just plug my name in? and have the same type of fonts, color and fills as in the template?

4. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Same questions as I had after I saw the topic come up,can you please give us some details about it.
    Thank you.

5. fga

larry,
    that cd seems to have alot of great things in there. i was going to have a logo done, but for 20 bucks i can get one in there, and whole lot more. can't go wrong with that.

6. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

You will need to have some kind of editing software. The logos come in .jpg or .bmp format....I forget.

7. fga

I have winows Xp profressional. do you have an example of "editing software". i have word, paint, i think maybe something else. would i be able to use any of these.

8. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi FGA,

The logos templates are the background of the image. You have to put in your name and company info. It will need to be edited in a graphics program. There is a certain level of artistic ability needed to get them to look like the samples but you can do it if you are artistic.

Microsoft paint is a basic graphics editor.
    Here is a post that includes other graphics programs that are out there.