1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Gopher Help

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by PROCUT1, Mar 30, 2005.

1. PROCUT1

PROCUT1 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from TN

Just downloaded gopher and i want to use it in conjunction with quickbooks.

I still want to do my "Accounting" with quickbooks.... I want to invoice, receive payments, and keep track of expenses with Quickbooks..

I want gopher to do the scheduling, keep track of customer info and pricing etc.......

My problem is how to link them for the purpose of invoicing

I uploaded my customer list into gopher no problem...

What i dont understand is how to set up the " ITEM LIST"

When i invoice just from quickbooks i have different items set up for different pricing of lawns

E.X. l30 shows up on the invoice as " LAWN MAINTENANCE" and the price comes up as 30.00

How does gopher make the line items on the quickbooks invoices? How does gopher know to use l30 when a customers lawn price is $30.00?
  2. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

get your refund now if you already paid for it. put that towards QXpress. www.qxpress.com qx will grab all your jobs and services from QB and import them. get the demo of qx, and then get a live demo.. you will be amazed.
  3. MWHC

MWHC LawnSite Member
    from Wyoming

Gopher does not coordinate the service list from Quick books over to Gopher. The two are not integrated. Someone from Gopher said this is an issue that will be addressed.
  4. PROCUT1

PROCUT1 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from TN

I BOUGHT QEXPRESS AND I am having problems just getting it to load
  5. wakesetter2001

wakesetter2001 LawnSite Member

Contact Gopher on the phone or email them, They are very easy to work with and will try to answer any questions or fix any problems. There costumer service is top notch.
  6. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

Are you saying the program will not load onto your computer? If so, it sounds like an issue on your computer. Give support a ring and im certain they will do everything they can to aid you.
  7. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi PROCUT1,

You should be able to export your invoice, line items, and payments into QB. We are working on a new update now that is going to expand the link between the two software packages. If you are getting stuck at all either call us here (888)606-5150 or post in our tech support forum here.