Gopher logo

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LawnsRUsInc., Jan 31, 2005.

1. LawnsRUsInc.

LawnsRUsInc. LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

Well after many searches and no luck i want to see if i can put a logo into gopher software so when i print it out it has a logo at the top. Please help as i need to make my software decision tomorrow.

Jason

2. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

The logo gets inserted were the company address goes. You can only move it left or right. This does mess you up if you use windowed envelopes. I asked Gopher if they would fix this in the next update (we will see). I can't figure out for the life of me why they would design the invoices like this.

Gopher replied that I could make a logo with company address built into the logo file to fix my problem. Yea right... Don't get me wrong, I like Gopher, but they really dropped the ball on this one. Telling me to fix it, when it was their design flaw and shouldn't be to hard to fix in an update.

I still say you should buy their product. I would hate to see Gopher lose a sale over the logo placement on a invoice. But it should be a wake up call for them to fix it.

3. LawnsRUsInc.

from midwest

Thanks soupy. Well i know nothing about progams but i dont think it should be hard to change. Well after looking at it we dont use double window envelopes anyways. And for the return envelopes we have we pre print them so looks all good for me.

4. Soupy

I never thought about using a preprinted paper with the logo in the correct place. I'm going to work on that. I could print the logo in word and position it just right, then reuse the same paper for invoices. I do this with my watermark.

5. Soupy

Have you ever used windowed envelopes? I use to not use them until I tried them and seen how much time they save.

6. LawnsRUsInc.

from midwest

oh heck yea i do know when i was a smaller co. i would lay all the invoice out on my floor and all the envelopes and play go fish. LOL yea we use #10 1 window envelopes and #9 solid envelopes and just run off 500 return envelopes at a crack. For our mailing envelopes i just run it through the printer with the logo at the top right it works out best. I have never been able to get double window envelopes to line up right so i threw in the towel.

Jason

7. Soupy

Office depot model # is CO165, the size of them is 3 7/8 x 8 7/8, the invoices fit perfect with Gopher invoices. But then you can't have your logo on the invoice.