Gopher + Routing Software??

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Howard Roark, Jun 20, 2005.

1. Howard Roark

Howard Roark LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Has anyone every integrated Gopher with any kind of routing software, or is this even possible? I did speak with tech support at Gopher and they were trying to get out a Mappoint combo next year or so, but nothing definite. I did a search and it appears that Microsoft Streets and trips may be good to generate a map for the different routes, but it would be nice to use it with a scheduling software.

2. contourbs

contourbs LawnSite Member

thats the program i use and it works great
  3. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<marquee loop="infinite" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></marquee>
    Hi Howard Roark,

This is a great idea and I do appreciate you talking to us about it. I hope we can get something together for you in the future that will assist you with mapping.
  4. greeneakers04

greeneakers04 LawnSite Member

I too use Streets and Trips and like it a lot. You can import data straight onto the map from Excel, Word, etc. I am not sure, but I would think you could import from just about anywhere. It is only about $30. I imported a few hundred from Excel for a flyer route and it worked really well. Its actually pretty neat. :)
  5. Howard Roark

Howard Roark LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Thanks to all for the input. I think I'll pick it up this weekend and try it with Gopher. If anyone cares I'll let you know how I make out.

6. KINGjosh

KINGjosh LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Team gopher, can you email an invoice out or what?