1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Gopher Software Question

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by LushGreenLawn, Nov 18, 2007.

1. LushGreenLawn

LushGreenLawn LawnSite Silver Member

Hey Guys,

For those of you that use Gopher Software, is there a way to schedule customers that are cut Every Other Week? I have a mix, and it looks like from the demo I can only schedule a route for weekly customers.

I am currently using Lawnpro and it is very good at this.

The reason I am looking at switching is that with lawnpro, printing invoices is a 7 click process for each invoice, and you can only print one at a time, as I grow its getting tedious. I noticed on the gopher demo, a few clicks, and I can print all my monthly invoices all at once, it would be so much easier.

2. IN2MOWN

IN2MOWN LawnSite Platinum Member

yes, you can scedule a job for how often as you want
  3. LushGreenLawn

Thank You for your response, but how?
  4. wakesetter2001

wakesetter2001 LawnSite Member

when you schedule a job you should get a page that ask you to pick one of several tabs, Custom, Simple, Cluster, One time, and a couple others that I cant think of but you chose Simple, then you can choose to do it daily, weekly, bi weekly monthly, what ever you want. When you finish the job and and go through the complete possess it will automatically move the jobs that are by weekly forward 2 weeks and the weekly ones just one week. I am not at my normal computer so I hope this helps.
  5. LushGreenLawn

Thanks Guys,

I was looking at the route screen, trying to do everything from there.:hammerhead: