Gopher Software

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Dojo, Feb 23, 2004.

1. Dojo

Dojo LawnSite Member

Does anyone have any experience with the Gopher Software? If so what is your opinion of the software and how does it compare to Quicken PRO. Thankyou.

2. pcnservices

pcnservices LawnSite Senior Member

Have no expierence of other software mentioned.
    Gopher is a great product and the best invesment you'll make in your business. Try their 30 day free trail. It takes a while to set up but after that the program works really great for you.
    You have to try it!

3. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi Dojo,

Gopher is a billing and scheduling software package designed to help you schedule your jobs and turn completed jobs into invoices. Visit our site when you have a moment and download our fully functional trial.

Thanks!

4. hunter

hunter LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Nothing better in my book for Lawn Care Services. Easy to use and does not take long to set up.

5. ksland

ksland LawnSite Senior Member

Quicken PRO? Are you meaning Quickbooks Pro? If so, and even if you mean Quicken. Quickbooks is an accounting program and Gopher is a scheduling program. If you want nice seemless integration between Quickbooks and a schedule program choose Qxpress by alocet. Yes, its more but I would not skimp here. Keeping accurate books with little entry time is the backbone to the business. Try all you want and right now you will not find any better. I have used or demoed every software app out there. Gopher is a good piece of software too if you are not accounting with quickbooks. Their current integration is rough around the edges IMO.

6. CoultersDFW

CoultersDFW LawnSite Member

I just downloaded a demo for Gopher. So far it beats the pants off of others I've tried. Where is this Alocet Qxpress that you've mentioned available? I think it would be a good idea for me to try quickbooks. Are there any other options? :)

7. billc

billc LawnSite Member

Another software option is CLIP. They have programs that work with QuickBooks Pro (qXpress is similar to qCLIP) or that stand alone for scheduling, routing, billing and job costing. Go to www.clip.com to get a demo or call 800-635-8485. You cal also click on the CLIP icon at LawnSite.

8. Doster's L & L

Doster's L & L LawnSite Senior Member

How does Gopher compare to CLIP? This is my first year to try any software, so i need something fairly easy to comprehend. I do full service on lawncare and i also do landscape maintenance. Which one is the best for lawn and landscape contractors?

9. matthew horner

matthew horner LawnSite Senior Member

Does gopher deal with payroll and expenses. I'm guessing no.:mad: