Gopher software ?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by tinman, Mar 17, 2005.

1. tinman

tinman LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ga

Is there anyway to change all the job dates in GOPHER when yuo postphone a job? EX. when it rains me out & I move a mowing job back 1 or 2 days so I postphone the job but the schedule stays the same for the upcoming mows. I know I can just enter a new start date & proceed from there but I'm looking for an easier way or one step way to move all the job dates back 1 or 2 days if I want.

Thnaks

2. Brianj

Brianj LawnSite Member

i have that same problem too

3. tinman

tinman LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ga

I did call & they offered the following. Instead of setting up each job on the custom tab , set it up on the simple tab. That way it sets the job up to be done ...say every 10 days....but does not set up all the future job dates...just sets up the first date & AFTER you mark it complete then it sets up the next job date 10 days from the day you actually complete the job.
    I tried it with a "test" client & it works fine. Only problem is that you can't really see what is in store for the following week, month, etc. I kind of like having everything laid out for me.

4. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi Tinman,

Just got your pm and sent one back to you. Thanks for contacting me about this.