Gopher update

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Smitty58, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Smitty58

Smitty58 LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone know if Gopher is planning an update for 2005. I need to buy some software but I don't want to something and then have to buy an update shortly after.

2. AintNoFun

AintNoFun LawnSite Bronze Member

all the updates i every got from them is free.. i don't think they would change it now...

3. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Somthing worth checking into. I bought Lawn Monkey 2 years ago and received about 75 minutes of tech support. The following year they came out with the "Keep Me Current Plan". For this you had to pay $300 and you received another 75 minutes of tech support and any upgrades. This year I decided not to enroll in the "Keep Me Current Plan".....to me $300 just didn't seem worth it. Now here is the kicker......I have 148 minutes of tech support in my account....which I can't even use because I am not considered a current member of the "Keep Me Current Plan". but for $300 I can be. I called them and personally told them this in no way is customer service. I felt like lost for what I paid for. The only upgrade they had for 2004 was some sort of template designer within the program. Anyway...I told them I would do what I could to educate people about the service they have to offer....I can sleep at night now. I am going to start a new thread on this....I want everyone on every site to see what I wrote.

Matt