Gopher

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Toy2, Jul 21, 2005.

1. Toy2

Toy2 LawnSite Bronze Member

Has anyone downloaded the Gopher software, try it for 30 days? Does it really work??? I am doing okay with billing, just taking to much time!!!! :)

2. Howard Roark

Howard Roark LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

It's free, what have you got to lose??

I tried it, tried others, and purchased it. Over 100 accounts and still happy.

3. naturescaretaker

naturescaretaker LawnSite Senior Member

I tried downloading it a while back and all I got was a video.

4. Scapegoat

Scapegoat LawnSite Member

I downloaded the demo. It worked fine. I am currently deciding between Gopher and another popular program. I am leaning Gopher because of their customer service, but not quite sure yet.

5. flametamer49

flametamer49 LawnSite Member

downloaded a few days ago, working great. created my first invoice with it today. so far no problems, seems to be a good program

6. Howard Roark

Howard Roark LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Customer service has been great to me so far. My only complaint is the lack of a mapping system, and if there is none as of the end of the year I will switch. You may or may not need this though.

7. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

since 2000. some things i dont like. we run it across our network so we can access info from any computer around our facility. try the game.

8. wagner17

wagner17 LawnSite Member

I have it and love it. Easy to use and once you have it set up, it just takes a couple of mouse clicks per day. The customer service has been phenomenal as well.

9. chimmygew

chimmygew LawnSite Senior Member

Have they got the palm module ready yet?

10. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<marquee loop="infinite" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></marquee>
    Hi chimmygew,

Yes Gopher Palm is finally available. You can download it for free and try it out. Let us know if it's going to make your day easier.

Hi CoastalGreenscapes,

I am sorry about the problem you ran into with the download. If you are interested in trying it again, let me know and I will help figure out what happened.

Thank you to everyone who posted for thinking of us. We do appreciate it.

<tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="http://www.gophersoftware.com/?ref=1">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td>[​IMG]</td></tr></table>
    <center>Free Web Templates. Free Invoice Background Template Graphics.</center>