Gorilla Lift????

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by gogetter, Dec 6, 2003.

1. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Anybody know anything about this?

http://www.gorilla-lift.com/

It's a new gate lift from Backsaver. I can't imagine what's so revolutionary about it. They already have one gate lift that they make.

Hmmm, inquiring minds want to know.

2. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

I got a gorilla lift already and Ive had it for 8 yrs. 6ft-8inch, 310# son in law. I use mine for collections also!!!!! LOL

3. Black Water

Black Water LawnSite Senior Member

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good one Mr. Dirt!:D

The only thing i know about Gorilla Lift is that it's coming soon.:dizzy:

4. Rustic Goat

Rustic Goat LawnSite Bronze Member

One could only assume that it's a HD version, mabey capable of lifting even heavier gates, or a revamped version of what they already sell. Have seen the ad, but not an actual product yet.

5. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

Who knows. Obviously they don't want to sell it cause there darn website tells you nothing about it. Oh well. let us know if you find out more.

6. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

I think this is the same company. Maybe you can find more about them here. Click image for link.

[​IMG]

7. Mickhippy

Mickhippy LawnSite Platinum Member

Thats the Hottest Gorilla I ever seen! :blob2:

8. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

NONE of these things ever seem to work like the homemade ones, so maybe they are getting a little wiser to that and will now make them effortless like the ones that you build are. Mine lifts a very heavy gate, but it can be lifted with one finger, and only lifts from one side of the gate. I never actually bend down to lift it, though. I just stick my toe underneath the edge of the gate near the end, and lift up. The gate just comes right up to me. I've had it on there for about 3 or four years now, and it costed me about a whopping 20 bucks to make.

9. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

I've heard of albino gorillas. A blond one...nope LOL.