Goslide...what can you tell me about it?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Shady Brook, Mar 4, 2007.

1. Shady Brook

Shady Brook LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

Does anyone own a Goslide? Is this a new product from the people who make the proslide? How does it differ from the more expensive proslide? It does not look as if it retracts automatically? How else does it differ?

2. Cut n Edge Lawncare

Cut n Edge Lawncare LawnSite Member

3. touhey33

touhey33 LawnSite Senior Member

any one know if the go slide retracts automatically
  4. mowinginva

mowinginva LawnSite Senior Member

I think you have to attach the goslide to the mower somehow when you're not using it. Don't quote me, but I'm pretty sure of it. We use a proslide XT - very nice. I don't know how new the goslide is, but it is the same company that makes the proslide. Go to their website at noveacorp.com, I believe it is.
  5. mowinginva

mowinginva LawnSite Senior Member

We have a proslide xt, and it is the same company that makes the goslide. Their website, noveacorp.com, says nothing about the goslide retracting automatically. I think it is significantly a cheaper product than the proslide xt. Those proslide xts are so expensive though. We found a great deal on one on ebay and are extremely pleased with it.
  6. Excursion12

Excursion12 LawnSite Member

The Goslide does not self retract. It has to be lifted up and chained out of the way if you want to walk instead of ride. Nice for big lots where you don't need to get on and off but if you step on and off a lot, the XT is the way to go.