1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Got 3 in today

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tiedeman, Nov 21, 2005.

1. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

Well, I got three more fall clean ups in today even though it was raining on and off. It was a wet mess.

I only have 3 more left to do, but it doesn't look like I will be able to get to them. Supposed to get 1-4 inches of snow over the next few days, so doesn't look good.

At least I did get some more in though
  2. Jpocket

Jpocket LawnSite Silver Member

I have one to do between today and wednesday
  3. jt5019

jt5019 LawnSite Bronze Member

I got 3 more rather easy ones to do and possibly one large one. I Got a screw stuck in my tire from the dump today so that wasted a lot of time and heavy rain tonight and tomorrow so im hoping to get a lot accomplished wednesday
  4. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

Same here, hope to get a decent day in Wesnesday. and finish as many as possible then.
  5. stumper1620

stumper1620 LawnSite Bronze Member

I got my big one finished off today, 2 to go, not looking good, latest forcast has snow right through the next seven days, starting tonight.
  6. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

I got 2 done today, a 2 acre church with lots of leaves and a small residential. I have probably 2 dozen or so to go but some of them will be multiple times.
  7. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Mid-Michigan had a little mist today but nothing much at all..... It looks like it will be going down hill from now on.:)