Got a 440 series 3 !!

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by E.B, Aug 7, 2008.

1. E.B

E.B LawnSite Member
    from Ontario

We just got a 440 series 3 with ISO pilot controls, cab, a/c!! The cab is not sealed,but it's a way better cab than the old series, being we have a 440 old series i can compare...we've had this machine for 2 weeks now and theres a fair bit of dust in the cab already!! but i tell ya this machine is a beast with power!!!!!:weightlifter:

2. kreft

kreft LawnSite Bronze Member

Any pictures?

3. E.B

E.B LawnSite Member
    from Ontario

this the only pic a have, sorry not very clear.. hope it works never uploaded pic before!

0ur 440 series 3.jpg

4. Nel-Martin

Nel-Martin LawnSite Member
    from ON

doe's the old 440 have the same hp as the series 3 ? one nice lookin machine !!

5. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

holy crap! the bucket looks huge on that thing. i know what ksss's reply will be its a case it can handle it.

6. NateV

NateV LawnSite Senior Member

My guess would be he is only dealing with light materials. Im not sure it would handle a full bucket that size of dirt, i could be wrong tho.

The ISO pattern is the same as the other skids with pilots right?? Its not the H pattern is it?

Nice looking machine.

7. E.B

E.B LawnSite Member
    from Ontario

The old one has the same horse power.. but the new one has more torque!!! i know the bucket is a bit big we traded a 465 in, for this one so it's the bucket off that one! it has the ISO pattern in other words cat controls!!

8. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

That's pretty!

9. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

I am anxious to demo one myself.

Tell us what you think of the cab, Ergonomics, How well does the AC work, how do like the CASE pilots. What is the fuel consumtion like on this Series 3 machine.

10. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Very Nice!