1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Got a Kubota

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by woodworker41, Apr 23, 2004.

1. woodworker41

woodworker41 LawnSite Member

Well it finally arrived. Got my new Kubota ZD21, 60". Mowed about 4 acres with it today. Some of it pretty thick stuff. Sliced and diced it like a champ!!!!!

Thanks a million to all the people on this site. I have been reading this board for about 8 months. There is no better place to obtain quality information on mowers than this site.

Love to hear from all the Kubota fans out there.

Man! Thease ZTR's are like mowing robots. I love that controll.

Once again, thanks for all the opinions and reports. I have learned alot.

:blob3: :blob3: :) :) :D :D :D :p :p :cool: :cool:
  2. Red Hemlocker

Red Hemlocker LawnSite Member

Mind sharing the cost of that machine down where you are?
  3. Saxman

Saxman LawnSite Member

Good for you man. I have a ZD21 Pro 60, I got last year. I LOVE it. Some on here say they are underpowered, I just think they are jealous!! Have fun with it!
  4. LS5DAVE

LS5DAVE LawnSite Member

I have wanted a ZD21 with a Pro Deck for a long time. I am now ready to buy. The dealers here in Florida want $9,700.00 to $9,900.00. Is that a fair price? I don't mind making a vacation trip to get a better price. Thanks, Dave
  5. specialtylc

specialtylc LawnSite Bronze Member

Glad to hear you took my advice and went with one of the best machines out there. I know you will come to love it. Especially all the great features the others have neglected to put on their machines. The built in jack, rotating deck anti scalp wheels, suspension seat, hydraulic deck lift, huge rear tires. All those things will come in handy on those less than flat lawns.
  6. LynyrdSkynyrd

LynyrdSkynyrd LawnSite Member

I welded some information (phone number) with a Mig welder onto a new Kubota ZD21 that the local Lions Club bought.

They only use it to mow about 10 acres that contains a football and two baseball fields along with a large grass parking area that are totally flat. They keep it cut close. And the mower should last them for many many years.

I did not get to play with it much. It seemed to be one solid well built machine.